Etsy is an amazing platform to find new vintage sellers and we’ve edited our favorites just for you.
Whether you have a budget of hundreds or you’re just into window shopping check out our 10 of the best. Trust us, you’ll be in vintage heaven!
10. Rococo vintage: We’ve been a fan of Emily’s fabulous style for a long time. Perfect for vintage magpies and treasure hunters a-like. The store front is full of garments that encapsulate the whimsy of a bygone era. Take a peek inside Rococo vintage
9. Vogue Vintage: From everyday vintage garments to the cutest homewear and accessories, this Etsy seller is a must see. Specialising in items from 30s through to 80s, there are many treasures to be had. We found TWO pairs of amazing cat eyes sunglasses from the 1950s. Visit Vogue Vintage for just about everything. Happy shopping!
8. Intrigue U4 Ever: From everyday vintage wear to home items this Etsy store has it all. A beautiful offering of garments from every era and they have plus size! Whether you’re into Madmen or a 80s working girl, this store is for you. Intrigue U4 Ever is run by Jolene who is passionate about sharing her vintage fashion and we think she has fabulous taste.
7. Mill Street Vintage: Can only be described as the closet I wish I owned. The garments are so stunning and beautiful. Gina’s store front is like a box of jewels. Yes, some of the outfits are expensive, but the quality and the chic style of each piece is simply stunning and well worth it. Check out Mill Street Vintage
6. The Vintage Studio: Affordable cocktail chic with prom dresses thrown in the mix for good measure. We just wish our lives were so fabulous and filled with parties to wear these amazing dresses to. The Vintage Studio have new items listed daily. Check out their facebook page for updates.
5. Red House Vintages: A recent Etsy find. Overwhelming with luxuriant pieces which look like they belong in a museum. These clothes are not for everyday, but to own a piece of this heavenly collection would be devine. Save up or window shop Red House Vintages
4. Deja Vintage Boutique: Specialising in 50s and 60s dresses. A treasure trove of darling vintage finds. Everything looks like it could belong in your closet. Shop now, and don’t regret later Deja Vintage Boutique
3. Crush Vintage: We can say hand on heart, we want everything. From furs to fabulous frocks and princess coats that ooze uptown chic, this store has it all. Any item will easily fit into your wardrobe whether it’s modern or vintage. Crush Vintage is a must-see.
2. Shop Gossamer: Beautiful ethereal vintage fashion. Perfect for weddings and events which need a garment that has the wow factor. We’re totally in love with this Etsy store and their amazing eye for delicate pieces. Shop Gossamer now, thank us later.
1. Dear Golden: Hand selected garments featuring pieces from 20s to 80s. One of our personal favourite Etsy sellers, and we think you’ll agree every piece is simply stunning. We don’t need to say any more, the garments speak for themselves. Tell your friends and add Dear Golden to your Christmas list.